Saturday 15 April 2017

How does the party in 1984 manipulate its society and how is it related to Winston's existence? I'm not even up to the introduction! I really don't...

I think
that the primary level that you would want to investigate would be on the ways in which the
party seeks to control the lives of its citizens.  At some level, I believe you would want to
discuss how there is no private realm in this setting.  The government featured in's work is all
public.  The private lives of the individuals have to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In 1984, is Julia a spy? Please provide specific examples from the book. My teacher says that he knows of 17 pieces of evidence which proves that Julia...

There is some evidence to suggest thatwas a spy throughout 's classic novel . Julia portrays herself as a loyal admirer of Big ...