Friday 18 March 2016

What is Hills like White Elephants about? I read it today for my class and I had a hard time understanding its theme.


Certainly, I think that there is going to be complexity in trying to understand Hemingway's
short story.  On the surface, it is about a couple having a discussion about a medical
procedure, presumably an abortion.  From this point, I think that the story is about how couples
have challenges navigating choices and their consequences and how progression in any
relationship is difficult.  The...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In 1984, is Julia a spy? Please provide specific examples from the book. My teacher says that he knows of 17 pieces of evidence which proves that Julia...

There is some evidence to suggest thatwas a spy throughout 's classic novel . Julia portrays herself as a loyal admirer of Big ...