Friday 25 May 2018

What are the advantages and disadvantages of being a teenager? What are the advantages and disadvantages of being a teenager?

I think the
teen years are extremely difficult for many people. You are trying to find your place in this
world, you are discovering the harsh truths of this world, you are trying to understand yourself
better, and going through way too many hormonal changes to even think straight. You are not a
"child" anymore, but you are still not an adult, but you have adult urges, and are
slowly gaining adult responsibilities.

I would never want to relive my teen
years. The only advantage I can think of is that you're young, very young.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In 1984, is Julia a spy? Please provide specific examples from the book. My teacher says that he knows of 17 pieces of evidence which proves that Julia...

There is some evidence to suggest thatwas a spy throughout 's classic novel . Julia portrays herself as a loyal admirer of Big ...