Monday 21 May 2018

Atticus Finch Quotes With Page Numbers

"Simply
because we were licked a hundred years before we started is no reason for us not to try to
win" A.F. pg. 76

"Jack!  When a child asks you something, answer
him, for goodness' sake.  But don't make a production of it.  Children are children, but they
can spot an evasion quicker than adults, and evasion simply muddles them."  A.F.
87

"I told you that if you hadn't lost your head, I'd have made you go
read to her.  I wanted you to see something about her- I wanted you to see what real courage is,
instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand." A.F.
112

No comments:

Post a Comment

In 1984, is Julia a spy? Please provide specific examples from the book. My teacher says that he knows of 17 pieces of evidence which proves that Julia...

There is some evidence to suggest thatwas a spy throughout 's classic novel . Julia portrays herself as a loyal admirer of Big ...