Tuesday 28 June 2016

what is my fault in birth. as family does not like arts so never supports me.lover of art, not getting any favour.no scholor shipfor me.why?

I think this
is just a matter of taste like one of the previous posts stated. If your family is not artistic
then it doesn't mean you can't be. People have different likes and dislikes all of the time. If
art makes you happy then that is what is important.

If I am understanding
you correctly you are saying that you cannot get an art scholarship. I am assuming that if your
family is not supportive of your dreams then you believe a scholarship is the only way you can
pursue this dream because they will not financially support you. If I were you I would check
into other forms of financial aide....

No comments:

Post a Comment

In 1984, is Julia a spy? Please provide specific examples from the book. My teacher says that he knows of 17 pieces of evidence which proves that Julia...

There is some evidence to suggest thatwas a spy throughout 's classic novel . Julia portrays herself as a loyal admirer of Big ...