Monday 30 March 2015

Favorite poetic form Is there a specific poetic form that you think would help you express yourself most effectively? WHY? (There is no right or wrong...

I have
two favorite poetic forms:and .

Free verse allows me to express myself
effectively because of the 'freedom' to use whatever literary devices I desire.


However, I also find Blank Verse allows me to express myself effectively because of the
constraints it imposes on me. I agree with the above post - I also enjoy the challenge of
creating according to a prescribed pattern - in the case of Blank Verse, Iambic
Pentameter.

It depends on the poem's...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In 1984, is Julia a spy? Please provide specific examples from the book. My teacher says that he knows of 17 pieces of evidence which proves that Julia...

There is some evidence to suggest thatwas a spy throughout 's classic novel . Julia portrays herself as a loyal admirer of Big ...