Friday 12 January 2018

Did you like the end of 1984? Does Wilson really love Big Brother or was he faking it?

The ending of
is disappointing yet seems to underline and emphasize the importance of
the book's message. So, yes, even though as a reader I hoped for a different outcome, I liked
the ending because I think it makes the book better.

Is 's love for Big
Brother "real"? Yes, it is in the sense that I think that he has been convinced that
there is no other option for him.  Everything else, all other alternatives, have been taken
away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In 1984, is Julia a spy? Please provide specific examples from the book. My teacher says that he knows of 17 pieces of evidence which proves that Julia...

There is some evidence to suggest thatwas a spy throughout 's classic novel . Julia portrays herself as a loyal admirer of Big ...