Sunday 18 June 2017

World War II was the inevitable outcome of the aftermath of World War I. Explain why you agree or disagree with this statement.

I agree.Not only was the
Treaty of Versailles a very harsh and punishing treaty towards the Central Powers and Germany in
particular, but it set the stage for economic collapses in those countries and the eventual,
inevitable rise of fascist dictatorships in Italy and Germany. It didn't help that the treaty
also robbed Germany of its national pride, some of its territory and its gold reserves. This is
why some people say that, had Hitler not come to power, or if he had been killed in World War I,
that someone else would have stepped up to power with an aim towards settling the scores of
World War I.It's the old "The man didn't make the times, the times made the man"
argument, and I think it has some merit.]]>

No comments:

Post a Comment

In 1984, is Julia a spy? Please provide specific examples from the book. My teacher says that he knows of 17 pieces of evidence which proves that Julia...

There is some evidence to suggest thatwas a spy throughout 's classic novel . Julia portrays herself as a loyal admirer of Big ...