Wednesday 10 June 2015

My topic is elegy in James Wright's poetry.Can anyone tell me how can i divide this into two chapters?plz suggest me titles for these chapters. Plz...

's poetry
definitely features a strong death motif.  I think in your case as you are brainstorming for the
organization of your paper, you would be best served by making a topical outline.  You need to
expand your research on his poetry, and I would recommend making notecards for key points on
youridea.  Make multiple notecards for every poem that you are considering using.  On each
notecard, put a brief phrase for a title heading on the very top line, like "Death"
or...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In 1984, is Julia a spy? Please provide specific examples from the book. My teacher says that he knows of 17 pieces of evidence which proves that Julia...

There is some evidence to suggest thatwas a spy throughout 's classic novel . Julia portrays herself as a loyal admirer of Big ...