Monday 18 November 2013

What points in the novel can I use to highlight how the novel has shown how Hester is "fundamentally innocent"? I have already examined the effect of...

One of my
points would be to note thattakes this permanent mark of the letter 'A' on her so seriously,
that even at's mention of the magistrates thinking about letting her take it of frustrates her.
She is determined that the 'A' itself should decide when and if it will come off. I believe a
person who you could label as fundamentally innocent would...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In 1984, is Julia a spy? Please provide specific examples from the book. My teacher says that he knows of 17 pieces of evidence which proves that Julia...

There is some evidence to suggest thatwas a spy throughout 's classic novel . Julia portrays herself as a loyal admirer of Big ...