Saturday 1 June 2013

Blindness in Beowulf Blindness is an archetype in much of literature, from Oediupus to the Apostle Paul. Consider the implications of the dragon's...

With this
question, do you mean the dragon's literal, physical blindness, or figurative blindness, as in
its greed and obsession with the treasure? The reason I ask is that I scoured the text again
last night and I can't find anything that says the dragon is physically blind. There is even one
line that says he saw the footprint of the slave who stole the cup from his hoard.


I think, though, that the dragon is a warning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In 1984, is Julia a spy? Please provide specific examples from the book. My teacher says that he knows of 17 pieces of evidence which proves that Julia...

There is some evidence to suggest thatwas a spy throughout 's classic novel . Julia portrays herself as a loyal admirer of Big ...