Friday 9 August 2013

My teacher told me that there was no creativity in art. I think she is wrong but am not sure. Is creativity allowed in art?

Far be
it from me to undermine your teacher's authority, but she's just plain wrong. Art without
creativity is impossible. Not only is creativity allowed in art, it is essential. It's true that
some artworks show more creativity than others. It's also true that much of what passes these
days for art is unoriginal or derivative. But it doesn't follow from this that there's no
creativity involved at all

No comments:

Post a Comment

In 1984, is Julia a spy? Please provide specific examples from the book. My teacher says that he knows of 17 pieces of evidence which proves that Julia...

There is some evidence to suggest thatwas a spy throughout 's classic novel . Julia portrays herself as a loyal admirer of Big ...